- This event has passed.
Drawing Class with Instruction
June 24, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Drawing Class with Instruction:
All levels are welcomed. This is a 2.5 hour drawing class with a long break in the middle. Attendees will draw from still lives with a break every half hour.
- Each week the session takes on a different element of drawing such as value, line, shading, etc.
- There is a very short introduction and demonstration on the weekly topic.
- Students work in 30 minute blocks with 5 minute breaks.
- Short demonstrations are conducted throughout the class to further the lesson.
- We meet on the second floor of the National Arts Club.
- This is a historic arts building in the heart of Gramercy Park.
- Cookies, coffee and tea are served at the long break
- Students should bring a drawing pad roughly 14×17
- 2h, 2b and 4b pencil
- a pencil sharpener and eraser