- This event has passed.
Saturday – Live Figure Drawing – Flatiron District
May 13 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for three hours of figure drawing in the heart of The Flatiron District.
This session is open to sketchers of all levels.
What makes our sessions different?
• We work in a large, clean, well-lit space.
• Sketchers can concentrate because our room is quiet while the model is posing.
• (Latecomers can be seated at a break.)
• Every hour we take a break to look each others drawings (if you choose to put yours out.) This is a nonjudgmental and very valuable part of the session.
• This is a three hour drawing session to work from a live (nude) model.
• We start with 5 minute poses and work up to 20 minute poses by the end of the session. We take a 5 minute break every 20 minutes.
• There are seats for everyone tables and several light weight easels.
• Access to a sink is available for watercolor artist.
• Bring your own materials (no oil or acrylic paint and no sprays please.)
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me. I look forward to seeing you there.