Join us for our LONG POSE figure drawing session on Sunday from 1:00 – 4:00.
Our model will hold ONE POSE for the entire three-hour session. This session is open to sketchers of all levels.
What makes our sessions different?
• We work in a clean, well-lit space.
• Sketchers can concentrate because our room is quiet while the model is posing.
• (Latecomers can be seated at a break.)
• At the middle, long break we look at each other’s drawings (if you choose to put yours out.) This is a nonjudgmental and very valuable part of the session.
• This is a three-hour drawing session to work from a live (nude) model.
• There are seats for everyone tables and several lightweight easels.
• Bring your own materials (no oil or acrylic paint and no sprays please.)